Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Monday, Monday

I used to dread Mondays, because it meant going back to work, and that the weekend was over.  I can't say I embraced yesterday with gusto, but I ended the day that way, and I am learning to take a step back, and look at "Monday"  from a different prism.


That prism presents the following picture:

  • I am in a job for which my talent is valued.  
  • I get paid well for my job.
  • I get to write about 50% of the time in my job - and I love to write.
  • I know I am good at my job, and I value that I can excel in a position I hold with a company.
  • I get to work with one of my best friends.
  • Monday nights I currently am enrolled in the Beyond Fitness course with Landmark, and great things are happening as a result of that.
  • Monday is now over (writing this in the early hours of Tuesday), and that means four more work days this week.  And only nine more work days until Phil and I go on vacation.........yeah!!!
  • I am employed, my health is good, I have the best family on earth, the best children on earth, the best grandchildren on the planet, a wonderful partner who is kind, loving, funny and shows me every day how much he loves me.  I have a treasure chest of friends, and a menagerie of loving pets.........so all of that makes me the luckiest gal in the Universe.
So Monday?  Bring it on!   

Stay tuned, great things are happening all around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment