Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Full Moon Magic

Since I was a small child, I have been fascinated with the moon.  I've noticed moon rises as long as I can remember.  As I laid in summer grass as a child, I would watch the clouds and see pictures of people and nature and abstracts I fell in love with.  By night I would watch the moon and its illumination to the cloud cover, or the bright lamp it provided on a clear night.  


This past week, I have marveled at the beautiful and artistic moonscapes in the sky.  The moon rises have been phenomenal.


I want to paint some moonscapes while they are fresh in my mind, I want to fly to the moon and swing, feeling light and free, and be illuminated by its energy. I want to imagine being a shooting star, and playing in the sky with the moon.  For tonight, as I turn my tired body to slumber, I will be hangin' with the man in the moon.  See you later in the morning.


Stay tuned, great and magical things are happening all around me.





No comments:

Post a Comment