Monday, September 26, 2011

Magic

Magic can happen in many forms, and is often subject to the beholder's point of view.  For instance, waking before everyone this morning, I took my shower to 'beat the rush', knowing we'd all be bustling out of the house for the Apple Cider Century ride, in which Kelly, Scott, Brad and DeChantel were participating. After my shower, as I walked into the dining room of our rented house, I saw a young deer in the front yard, looking for her morning breakfast.  I got a picture with my phone camera, and was pleased to have had the experience.  Then I rounded the corner into the kitchen and was delighted to see three more deer, including a little fawn.  I find deer to be magical animals, sleuthing for food in the early morning and at sunset.  I like that you have to be very still in order to observe them.  It is magical to find that quiet place within myself, to become one with nature.

Stay tuned, great things are happening all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment