Thursday, September 22, 2011

Energy & Creativity

It's amazing to awaken with a sense of energy, with a sense of promise, and an understanding that I can create what I want.  


I know it, not just believe it.  There is a difference, and I didn't understand this before The Forum.  I always believed in myself - at least I told myself that.  I believed I could do anything I set my mind to - something my parents instilled in  all of us at an early age.  But saying the words over and over again gave a belief - something like faith, but didn't give me the action plan I needed to KNOW I could do anything in which I had a belief.


That is the key difference I understand today.  I am totally responsible for my future.  I control my creativity.  My creativity will not knock on the door, saying, "you haven't used me lately".  Creativity just lies dormant, waiting for me to switch the "on" button to active mode.


I awoke this morning thinking about all of the projects I'd like to do, the ideas I have for writing, the ideas to combine my art and writing.......and the possibilities are endless, because I will not limit myself.


But I will harness the ideas into different windows, so I can continue to look out, to be reminded of my choices, and make decisions on which window to open first, second and third (and maybe a few open at the same time).


I love waking with an energy of possibilities, and do not miss waking worrying about how I will get my (corporate) work done.  What a difference in my life.


Great things are happening already!  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment