Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A New Creative Birth

After a weekend at The Forum, presented by Landmark Education, I feel I've been reborn.  My completion night was last night, ironically on the anniversary of my father's birth.  He would have been 84.  I'd like to think he's up there smiling, knowing that I am finally getting around to doing what I've been saying I wanted to do since I was a kid.


Thanks to Jeff Willmore, who is the most incredible seminar leader I've ever encountered.  I still smile, remembering some of the moments from The Forum.  Luckily there is a little film in my brain, that I can rewind as needed, to enjoy, ponder and meditate on the thoughts that sprayed across the Universe as I explored my possibilities.  Now I can gather those magical ideas as I dream, whether day dreaming or sleep dreaming, no matter where I am.  That in itself makes me smile.   So Jeff, I can hear you saying, "how's that working for you?".  Amazingly well, thank you!


I am so excited to begin my journey as a writer, an author and a committed artist.  My future is full of possibilities and have no limits, because I will not limit myself.


My commitment is to write every day, to complete a book within nine months (as I told Kelly, if I can create and give birth to a baby in nine months, I can certainly write a book in nine months!).  I've created this blog as my new birth, as my re-birth, to begin my new future, defined by me, embracing the possibilities that I can create.


Stay tuned, great things will be happening around me, beginning now.

1 comment:

  1. Yea!!! Love this and I can't wait read your first, of many, novels!!! There is no doubt that you will be extremely successful and happy! Xo kelly

    ReplyDelete